- SUPER DEALS (ALL PRODUCTS ON THIS PAGE ARE BLACK 3MM COMPOSITE )
- No Prep Dual Shock ADJUSTABLE Length Ladder Bar (Black Composite ONLY )
No Prep Dual Shock ADJUSTABLE Length Ladder Bar (Black Composite ONLY )
NOTE: RECOMMENDED TO USE BLUE LOCTITE ON SCREWS. Use 20mm screw and nut to lock pivot screw on bar to mount.
Adjustable wheelie bar length from 8" - 11 1/4" You can remove sliders and bolt wheels directly onto ladder bar rails giving you more multi length. With sliders can adjust from
10 1/2 -11 1/4""
Fits - No prep Team Associated B6 platforms, DR10 , Losi TLR 22 & TLR22S ,Traxxas slash 2wd Drag (Street Eliminator) Designed for R Designs rear ladder bar mounts.
This Ladder bar is designed to offer user Full adjustability of pre load and lengths to meet many NPRC rules on ladder bar length. Adjust preloads with tune ability with shocks, spring rates, shock oil thickness, shock mounting positions. Rear wheel also has 2 adjustment heights to combine with preload. Can be also used with rigid turnbuckles to adjust as needed and lock into place.
Includes - 3mm thick black composite or 3mm carbon fiber ladder bar , 5x 60mm posts , 2x 12mm posts , 2x 8mm posts , 1x 28mm post , 6x 20mm pan screws, 6x M3 nuts, 6x m3 pan screw,2x 12mm pan screw, 2x 30mm pan screw , 2x m3 shims, 2x m5 shims and 2x Dual 1" dia rubber wheels ,
(AS PICTURED) +1 addition cross post. Wheelie can be mounted as pictured or with extra cr cross post you can place the wheels on the outside of the rails with a center support between them.
Note- bearing has heavy grease in them that will need loosening up to roll even smoother.
- Uniquely configured shock mount hole placements to fine tune rate of shock.
- Can use solid turnbuckles instead of shocks also.
- Shocks NOT INCLUDED - Can use 65mm,70mm,75mm,80mm,85mm and Most common and designed for 90mm traxxas slash 2wd front shocks (Or any aftermarket 90mm) Also can use rock crawler 90mm shocks which are narrower in dia but offer same compression rate as buggy shocks.
Note: Can use with traxxas stock rear mount or rpm plastic rear mount but shock have to mount to outside of bar.